Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Whats worse than the black cat bad omen....

Its been ages since we had anything running in this blog. The topic is sensitive but true. Funny but dangerous and as the only guy who can take the liberty, i am proceeding to document this yet again.

Some time in 1991, when i was in 8th grade, me and my friend decided to go and buy some clothes. As usual, we decided to go on my friends cycle (grey fighter) and just as we were leaving, a black cat crossed us. Needless to say, coming from conservative brahmin families, i was paranoid. I immedeatly asked my pal to turn around and take another route. All i heard back from him was a sound laugh, the one mixed with critisicm and amusement. The only words he said back (i can remember them after 15 years), "trust me machan".

We went, shopped happily and returned home. The shock was waiting for us near the same place where the black cat passed us by. The poor cat was lying dead, smashed like the coconuts in "thenga chutney". It was only then i realised, what was more dangerous than bad omen, was the one pal with whom i was spending my early days.....None other than my dear friend SUCHINDER.......

For all these 15 years, he's been lying quiet giving everyone else a chance to live. Until recently, when he got inspired to learn the mandolin. Not even 2 months have passed by, after he played his first few lessons to his master, the master has suffered a massive heart attack and is lying in the ICU for the past few days. Suchi has nothin to comment in this regard but to laugh at how easy these earthly creatures can be conned down......All he said was, i dont think he's gonna make it to hear me play.....

Long live suchindran.....he's closing his 996th birthday this year....:)

1 Comments:

Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

I want to see the Jadhagam of the girl who has agreed to marry him. Poor thing.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home